Careers at Origina
Origina is the world’s leading independent third-party IBM software support specialists. We’re growing fast and have branches all over the world. If you’re passionate about what you do and fit any of the profiles below, get in touch.
Why Work With Origina?
See what's in store for a career with Origina.
SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Dublin, Ireland (Sandyford)
or Plano, Texas
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Write and collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Contribute to blog, social media and overall advertising on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offering and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers, as well as fostering internal engagement.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Sales, HR etc.), designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders, employees, and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics software (Google Analytics) and keyword tools (MOZ, SEM Rush).
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to build and manage relationships internally and externally with trust and integrity
- Resilient and flexible mindset and comfort with ambiguity in a high-growth environment
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive Compensation that rewards achievement
- Retirement savings
- High-level Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Wellness & Engagement Programs
- Remote working flexibility
Origina – The story so far!
Origina is the leading global independent provider of IBM software support and third-party maintenance, pairing affordable pricing with quality support.
As SaaS and Cloud based software solutions become the only show in town, the original software market, perpetually licensed on-premise software, is undergoing a radical transformational change. This change has opened a whole new sub industry targeting the support and maintenance fees mega-vendor publishers charge for the on-premise software – Third Party Software Maintenance (TPSM).
Origina was founded with a vision to disrupt and open up a market that plays on confusion, contractual/licensing complexity and crude attempts at customer lock-in. Using a simple but unique software tool containing a comprehensive library of IBM product and licensing data Origina helps IBM software customers know what contracts they can cancel and what they need to keep. Those eligible to be cancelled can easily move to Origina for a superior, more flexible service at a fraction of the cost.
Privately held Origina won its first customer in 2015 and today has over 100 active customers. With an estimated 20,000 global organizations whose IBM software spend would warrant a conversation with Origina, the company wants to get 1,000 of them to join the Origina family as soon as possible. At current growth rates this will take 7-8 years. Our mission is to accelerate this growth and have 250 customers by the end of 2022 growing to 1,000 during 2025, 5 years from now!
We are hiring a talented SEO and Content Marketing Specialist. This job function will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s, our client’s, and our content’s search rankings for key terms.
This position requires a highly motivated, self starting mindset and work ethic. Collaboration and the ability to adaptively implement your skills across variety clients, industries and verticals is key to success. The successful incumbent should be able to develop a solid on-page SEO strategy from scratch, then work with our copywriters and developers to implement through short- and long-term content marketing campaigns.
The SEO and Content Marketing Specialist should also have working knowledge and experience with Inbound Marketing concepts and be well rounded with all digital marketing channels and their interdependencies. The core responsibility will be to expand the digital footprint, awareness, suspects, and leads of Origina and our client roster. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills