This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic data administrator to join our expanding team. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in the maintaining and growing of our Product Support DataBase (PSDB), ensuring that product codes and product LifeCycle data is up-to-date.
The successful candidate should have a positive attitude withexcellent attention to detail, adaptable, capable and the ability to work in abusy office environment. IT and Data entry skills are integral, stronganalytical and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and managemultiple tasks is essential and experience of handling confidential andsensitive data with integrity is desirable.
- Management of product part number evolutions in our Product Support Database (PSDB)
- Ownership of linking part numbers as they evolve including historical evolutions
- Managing productsummary description information accurately
- Manage in-coming requests to our Service Request system and assign appropriate resource to action them
- General administrationduties in support of the team
- Be a trusted advisor, helping the Licence Team to keep accurate data for daily deliverables
Full training on product research and maintaining records within our systems will be provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward a cover letter and an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Skills and attributes:
- IT qualification: High Computer skills, Excel etc, Data Management & InternetSearch
- Analytical and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solvingskills with solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highestlevel of integrity and respect for others
- Strongownership and motivational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value is a core value weare looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
- Practical experience of software licencing. Preferably IBM Passport Advantage
- Directand indirect Customer Service
- Handling confidentialand sensitive data with integrity
- Delivery to time critical deadlines
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Practical experience of Vivantio is desirable