Procurement and Vendor Management
Expensive costs tied to vendor support limits companies from sourcing the savings needed to fund digital transformation. Switching to Origina for third-party software support for IBM products is a safe way to unlock savings that power innovation across the business.
Help Fund Innovation
Vendor-supplied software support can leave companies stuck with an escalating annual cost with no sign of getting out. Origina’s third-party software support model is an alternative that delivers immediate savings on annual maintenance costs. Independent Global IBM® Experts deliver the technical expertise necessary to get true return on investment companies need from their IBM solutions.
An average of 50 percent annual savings, more stability and better performance from IBM software are just a few of the benefits businesses gain by switching to Origina. Perhaps most importantly, customers are able to reduce risk involved with their digital estate while freeing budget and resources for an IT operations team that’s working with tight financial constraints.
Software Support is a Source of Savings
Origina reinvents the way procurement and vendor management professionals look at IBM software support. By switching to a third-party software support provider, businesses can immediately secure savings on annual costs and work to extend the lifecycle of IBM products to get the most return on investment. With the company firmly in control of the IT roadmap, the savings generated can go towards other critical resources as a means of funding innovation.
The Complete Guide to IBM Third-Party Support and Maintenance
Want to learn more about third-party software support for IBM and if it’s right for you? Get the complete guide, which includes insights on:
- Benefits and rewards of third-party support
- Risks and legalities involved with third-party support
- Cost/risk-benefit analysis on making a business case to switch
Gartner's Market Guide to Independent Third-Party Software Support
What do the analysts have to say about Origina? Read Gartner’s Market Guide to Independent Third-Party Support for IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SAP Software.
The guide provides:
- Key findings and recommendations from Gartner for the third-party support market
- Various reasons why companies use TPSS and how to measure its success
- Analysis on the recognized TPSS vendors for IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SAP
Forrester Research's "Where to Adjust Tech Budgets in the Pandemic Recession"
How can companies identify sources of savings without disrupting IT operations? Forrester Research’s report offers:
- Expert advice on how to financially navigate a recession
- General budget management best practices
- Guidance on finding savings in high-spend areas of the IT budget