By continuing to use this Website you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions below.
- The information contained in this Website (“the Material”) includes information and materials supplied to Origina Limited by its third party suppliers.
- The Material is believed to be accurate at the time we post it on the World Wide Web, but no representation or warranty is given (express or implied) as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness at the time it is posted or at any time thereafter.
- Origina Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in any way from any use of or reliance placed on this Material for any purpose.
- The content of this Website is the copyright of Origina Limited. Origina Limited’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material purchased from this Website (“Material”).
- You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company.
- You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the Material available to any other party or make the same available on any Website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Origina Limited’s express prior written consent.