Origina are a highly ambitious, innovative and passionate company. A leading global independent third-party provider of IBM support and maintenance. With a growing global community of IBM technical experts, we offer comprehensive support for IBM products at a fraction of the cost. Origina believe in doing things a little differently which is why we offer clients savings of 60% on their IBM software costs and continually look for ways to increase the value that we bring. We have seen 100% YOY growth and are set expand our market reach exponentially over the next 5 – 10 years.
If you answer yes to the following questions, you may be just what we need to help us to do just that:
• Do you want to be part of a company that is disrupting the software industry?
• Are you driven and ambitious?
• Are you an innovator?
• Are you convinced of the value of a customer centric approach driving everything we do?
• Do you have what it takes to inspire change and passion in your team?
Our clients are some of the largest companies in the world and we are providing a service offering like no other. We provide an enhanced and value-rich support offering compared to IBM with every customer achieving savings on average of 60%, which often equates to millions of euros over the course of their relationship with us.
Our Pre-Sales team are the bridge between sales and customer success. Supporting our sales team in scoping out the real value in every deal for both Origina and our clients. Pre-sales provide the intelligence and education around the viability of each deal and how we can better add value to clients and where we can expand our reach in the market.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
• You are a skilled, dynamic and determined individual who is process driven with strong attention to detail. You have impressive interpersonal skills that allow you to develop long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to adapt and improve our business processes.
• The successful candidate will effectively influence the strategic investments and roadmaps to drive innovation and improve our customer experience with a focus on understanding the industry trends and opportunities.
• You will work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to improve process, policy, systems, tooling and knowledge.
• You will play a crucial role in the business development process and will work closely with the global sales team in managing work orders and scheduling priorities.
• Build, develop and lead a high performing team of license analysts, technical product analysts, senior technical pre-sales consultants and IBM talent recruitment specialists.
• Ownership and development of our pre-sales collateral and work with our marketing teams to ensure the message is communicated properly.
• Collaborate with the sales team to understand the requirements for each customer opportunity to ensure that licensing support is both effective and timely.
• In partnership with the sales team manage the sales pipeline through to contract close ensuring that the deal is successfully handed over to our post-sales teams.
• Define and maintain quality standards for all intelligence data and customer provided reports via implementation of KPI’s.
• Build networks and relationships with customers, formalising the relationships to improve market knowledge.
• Strategically build our product & licensing knowledge to enable an efficient sales process whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of all product & licensing related information.
• Develop market insights, competitive intelligence and IBM product licensing demographics as key enablers for the business.
• Develop and refine the licensing team service catalogue for both internal and external customers.
What we are looking for?
• Previous experience in the software or technology space
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a team or function at a senior level
• Experience building teams and improving processes
• Experience in change management
• ITIL/Six Sigma experience
• Experience in effective stakeholder management at an executive level
At Origina, we have really created something special. Our culture is built on trust and collaboration and you will be part of a team that works hard to support each and reach our goals.
• Attractive Base Salary
• Bonus Scheme
• Career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please send on your CV with a short paragraph on why you want to join Origina to firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity has arisen for an IBM Passport Advantage Licensing Expert to join our growing License & Product Intelligence team. The IBM Passport Advantage Licensing Expert will have responsibility for bringing clarity to product licensing entitlements, establishing customers Effective License Position (ELP), and aiding Origina in identifying which IBM Software Products are a good candidate for 3rd Party Support & Maintenance.
The role requires impeccable attention to detail and communication skills. Excellent communication and teaming skills are key aspects of the role combined with the ability to effectively lead and drive initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
What you need to do now