EMPOWER 2021 is the inaugural summit for enterprise IBM software users hosted by Origina. Hear exclusive discussion from industry leaders and IBM experts on how the latest developments at IBM impact your business and affect the decisions you make.
[contact-form-7 id=”2035″ title=”Event Landing Page Form”]
EMPOWER 2021: Speaker Lineup
Hear from industry experts who have worked within the IBM world for decades as they discuss how the revolving door of news headlines at Big Blue will impact customers on a long-term and day-to-day basis. Get guidance and advice on how to navigate IBM’s latest changes and how to protect your business’ critical software investments.
founder and ceo,
co-founder and cto, origina
ibm license expert, itam consultant
ocoo business management, tiaa
managing editor, computer weekly
vp it strategy & vendor management, citizens bank
ibm audit defense specialist,
it asset alliance
ceo & chief customer officer, paas
DIRECTOR OF SALES, NORTH AMERICA, ORIGINA
EMPOWER 2021: AGENDA
15:00 GMT/10:00 ET
15:10 GMT/10:10 ET
EMPOWER 2021 Kick-Off!
Tailor Your IBM Negotiations with Gartner’s Four-Step Framework
Tomás O’Leary, ORIGINA
JoAnn Rosenberger, GARTNER
BREAKOUT SESSIONS - 16:15 TO 17:00 GMT/11:15 TO 12:00 ET
TRACK 1: PROCUREMENT
Breakout Room 1: How to Win Stakeholder Approval for IBM TPSM
Josh Warren, ORIGINA
Eric Cunningham, PAAS
Robert VonDohlen, CITIZENS BANK
Srinivas Ghodke, T-MOBILE
TRACK 2: SAM AND ITAM
Breakout Room 2: IBM License and Audit Defense Tips and Tricks
Piaras MacDonnell, ITAM CONSULTANT
Koen Dingjan, IT ASSET ALLIANCE
TRACK 3: CIO AND IT OPERATIONS
Breakout Room 3: Maximize the Value of 3rd Party IBM Support: A Customer’s Perspective
Rowan O’Donoghue, ORIGINA
Tom Nimblett, TIAA
FIRE SIDE CHAT - 17:00 TO 17:40/12:00 TO 12:40 ET
IBM Current State & Future
Facilitator: Cliff Saran, COMPUTER WEEKLY
- Tomás O’Leary, Founder and CEO, Origina
- Ron Belt, Partner at Capitalmind and Non-Executive Director, Origina
- Eric Cunningham, CEO and Chief Customer Officer, PAAS
WHY ATTEND EMPOWER 2021?
IBM is selling off software products your business relies on, splitting up its company, and trimming the number of customers that get top care from its teams.
You have a chance to get off the train: are you going to step onto the platform while you still can, or stick around and see where it goes next?
- Hear exclusive insights from respected industry analysts
- Learn how IBM’s latest changes directly affect your business
- Understand why third-party IBM support is a fast-growing sector
- Figure out how to maximize return on investment for IBM software.
- Hear from distinguished speakers on the current outlook for IBM
- Gain actionable guidance on short-term and long-term IT roadmaps
- Discover how third-party IBM support has become a competitive advantage
- Observe how to navigate a relationship with IBM to position yourself for success